How dose it work?
Some components of Rehaminnia seem to immune system and reduce pain, swelling and some components also seem to balance blood sugar level.
Rehmannia effects energy use and maybe beneficial for people with diabetes and insulin resistance. Sugar extracts of this plant increased insulin production in mice while catalpol lower glucose level in diabetic rate catalpol increased the secretion of endrophins from the adrenal gland. Which helps transport glucose from the blood into the muscles.
Each Capsule contains-
- 300mg Rehmania powder and other excipient as needed.
Highly effective on all types of Diabetes. Also effective on Hepatitis, Viral Hepatitis, Internal Haemorrhage. (সকল প্রকার ডায়াবেটিস (টাইপ-১, টাইপ-২) তথা শর্করাযুক্ত মধুমেহ রোগে অগ্নাশয়ে ইনসুলিন নিঃসরণ বৃদ্ধি করে, বাত-ব্যধি, যকৃত প্রদাহ, ভাইরাল হেপাটাইটিস, কোষ্ঠকাঠিণ্য, অতিরজঃ, নাসারক্তপাত, আভ্যন্তরীণ রক্তক্ষরণ, মুখের শুষ্কভাব, যকৃত, বৃক্ক, হৃদপিন্ডের উষ্ণতা ও একজিমা-এ অত্যন্ত কার্যকরী।)
Dosage & administration :
Dosage for (NIDDM)-
- glocuse lebel : < 10 m.mol/L = 0 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 14 m.mol/L = 1 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 16 m.mol/L = 2 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 20 m.mol/L and above = 2 + 0 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
Dosage for (IDDM)-
- 2 + 0 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage. In a few cases are found in primary stage after taking Capsule Dicare Dirrhoea, Abdominal pain, Fatigue, Dizziness, Nousia and Physical weakness.
Hypersensitivity to Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha is a contraindication. In addition, Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Kidney or liver diseases
Drug interactions :
Ginkgo biloba can slow blood clotting. Ibuprofen can also slow blood clotting. Taking Ginkgo biloba with ibuprofen can slow blood clotting too much and increase the chance of bruising and bleeding.
Pregnancy & lactation
Ginkgo biloba is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy. It might cause early labor or extra bleeding during delivery if used near that time. Not enough is known about the safety of using ginkgo during breast-feeding. Do not use ginkgo if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Generic Name : REHMANIA
- Stength per capsule : 300mg.
- Source : Bangladesh National Ayurvedic Formulary (BNAF).
- Type of Medicine : Ayurvedic Medicine as Capsule.
- Presentation : 2 x 15s Alu-PVC blester pac, 60s & 120s Container.
- Precaution : Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and keep away from the reach of children.
- D.A.R. No. : AYU-91-A-50
- Manufacturing Licence no. : Ayu-073
- Manufactured by : Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu)
- Manufacturing Experience : Since 1984