Cap DICARE – 120 cap
Generic name : Rehmania 300mg
Highlight : Highly effective on All type of Diabetic
Type of Product : Capsule
Preparation : 2 x 15s Alu-PVC blester pac, 60s & 120s Container
DAR no. : AY-91-A-50
Mfg Lic.no.: AY-073
ডায়বেটিস রোগিদের জন্য ইনস্যুলিনের বিকল্প Cap DICARE – 120 pcs capsule
Capsule DICARE is a research product of Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu). It is a proven medicine for all types of Diabetes by Ayurbvedic formulation. The main ingredient of Capsule DICARE is Rehmania (Rehmannia glutinosa) is also called Di-huang, or “Yellow Earth.” Rehmania is available in China, Japan, Europe and America. Capsule DICARE regulates the functions of pancreas & stimulates insulin secretion. It is protective to the liver and helps prevent the depletion of stored glycogen, which can make it beneficial for hypoglycemia. It helps to block the absorption of sugar from gastrointestinal tract and maintains the normal blood sugar level. It is also effective on Hepatitis, Viral Hepatitis, Internal Haemorrhage.
How dose it work?
Some components of Rehaminnia seem to immune system and reduce pain, swelling and some components also seem to balance blood sugar level.
Rehmannia effects energy use and maybe beneficial for people with diabetes and insulin resistance. Sugar extracts of this plant increased insulin production in mice while catalpol lower glucose level in diabetic rate catalpol increased the secretion of endrophins from the adrenal gland. Which helps transport glucose from the blood into the muscles.
Each Capsule contains-
- 300mg Rehmania powder and other excipient as needed.
Highly effective on all types of Diabetes. Also effective on Hepatitis, Viral Hepatitis, Internal Haemorrhage. (সকল প্রকার ডায়াবেটিস (টাইপ-১, টাইপ-২) তথা শর্করাযুক্ত মধুমেহ রোগে অগ্নাশয়ে ইনসুলিন নিঃসরণ বৃদ্ধি করে, বাত-ব্যধি, যকৃত প্রদাহ, ভাইরাল হেপাটাইটিস, কোষ্ঠকাঠিণ্য, অতিরজঃ, নাসারক্তপাত, আভ্যন্তরীণ রক্তক্ষরণ, মুখের শুষ্কভাব, যকৃত, বৃক্ক, হৃদপিন্ডের উষ্ণতা ও একজিমা-এ অত্যন্ত কার্যকরী।)
Dosage & administration :
Dosage for (NIDDM)-
- glocuse lebel : < 10 m.mol/L = 0 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 14 m.mol/L = 1 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 16 m.mol/L = 2 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 20 m.mol/L and above = 2 + 0 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
Dosage for (IDDM)-
- 2 + 0 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage. In a few cases are found in primary stage after taking Capsule Dicare Dirrhoea, Abdominal pain, Fatigue, Dizziness, Nousia and Physical weakness.
Hypersensitivity to Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha is a contraindication. In addition, Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Kidney or liver diseases
Drug interactions :
Ginkgo biloba can slow blood clotting. Ibuprofen can also slow blood clotting. Taking Ginkgo biloba with ibuprofen can slow blood clotting too much and increase the chance of bruising and bleeding.
Pregnancy & lactation
Ginkgo biloba is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy. It might cause early labor or extra bleeding during delivery if used near that time. Not enough is known about the safety of using ginkgo during breast-feeding. Do not use ginkgo if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Generic Name : REHMANIA
- Stength per capsule : 300mg.
- Source : Bangladesh National Ayurvedic Formulary (BNAF).
- Type of Medicine : Ayurvedic Medicine as Capsule.
- Presentation : 2 x 15s Alu-PVC blester pac, 60s & 120s Container.
- Precaution : Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and keep away from the reach of children.
- D.A.R. No. : AYU-91-A-50
- Manufacturing Licence no. : Ayu-073
- Manufactured by : Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu)
- Manufacturing Experience : Since 1984
- IRIDOID GLYCOSIDES
- REHMANIOSIDE- A,B,C,D
- MULTIMINERAL- Ca, Cu, Zinc
- AMIO ACIDS
Effect of administration of the standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves on learning, memory and exploratory behavior was estimated in water maze and hole-board tests. Rats (18-month old) received for three months at doses: 50, 100 and 150 mg/kg b.w. per day. After completion of the behavioral experiment, concentrations of neurotransmitters were estimated in selected brain regions. ANOVA demonstrated significant differences in the content of monoamines and metabolites between the treatment groups compared to the control. The increased level of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) in the hippocampus and 5-HIAA (5-HT metabolite) in the prefrontal cortex correlated positively with the retention of spatial memory. Positive correlation between platform crossings in SE during the probe trial and neurotransmitter turnover suggest improvement of spatial memory. Long-term administration of Ginkgo biloba extract can improve spatial memory and motivation with significant changes in the content and metabolism of monoamines in several brain regions.
Reference : Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, Medical University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland.
a) IRIDOID GLUCOSIDES, MONOTERPEN, MALITOSIDES-
Iridoid Glycosides, Monoterpen, Glucosamine, Molitosides combined act as streptozotocin (STZ) which reduction in plasma glucose level by enhanced in c-reactive protein (CRP) concentration. It can also activate Beta cell and Alfa cell of Pancreas to control secreation Insulin and Glucagon.
Oligosaccharide (ROS) decrease blood suger level by glucose metabolism.
Glucosamine can reduce Diabetic Neuropathy. Glucosamine also can regenerate of broken bone muscles and tissues.
d) REHMANIOSIDE- A, B, C, D-
Rehmanioside- A,B,C,D effective remady for fever and colds, inflamation and dizziness.
e) Multimineral- Ca, Cu, Zn-
Multimineral- Ca, Cu, Zn acts as immunosupressive. Also effective on autoimmune disease sush as Rheumatoid Athrities, Fibromyalgia, Multiple sclerosis.
1) Journal of Ethnopharmacology, volume 90, Issue 01, January 2004, Page 39-43.
2) The American Journal of Chinese Medicin, Volume 36, Issue 06, 2008.
3) Foster, Steven and Yue chongxi: Herbal Emissaries: Bringing Chinese Herbs to the West. Healing Arts Press 1992.
4) Bone, K. and N. Burgess: How To Prescribe Herbal Medicine. 2nd Ed. Warwick. MediHerb Ltd. 1992.
5) Bone, K.: Post Graduate Course in Phytotherapy. Warwick. MediHerb Ltd. 1990
6) Usher, G.: A Dictionary of Plants Used by Man. London, England. Constable and Company Ltd. 1974.
7) Yeung, Him Che: Handbook of Chinese Herbal Formulas. 2nd Ed. Redwing Book Co. 1985.
There are no inquiries yet.